Freelance Illustrator and Artist
Freelance Illustrator and Artist
Scotland, United Kingdom
Digital and Analog
Important to me:
Remote work opportunities
Mental health awareness
Equal opportunities employers
As a freelance illustrator and artist I am multidisciplined, experimenting with different styles such as inkblot, cartoon, crayon, pencils, watercolour, ink, and fibre sculpture.I have had the great pleasure of working with some fantastic clients, and would love to focus on concepts and illustrating for publishing, game studios, and web media.Mental health is a strong part of me, being very much influenced by my own mental health issues, which can both limit and inspire me. I like having the opportunity to work with clients on various projects to push me out of my comfort zone.
The client requested various personalities to be personified in NFT artwork with an astronaut theme.
The finished illustrations are featured in an article they published below;Article - Top 29 NFT and cryptocurrency influencers in 2022
Printable Colouring Sheet
Last updated: 05/12/2022
1. Information we collectGarringtonillu.com complies with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site. We only hold the data necessary to improve our website and services.We use third party services for our online store and mailing service which may collect your information for the purpose of completing orders, payment processing and for the purpose of sending you communications.
2. CommunicationsWe never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us or our third party marketplaces, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookiesThe length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as https://www.allaboutcookies.org.Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
4. AnalyticsWe collect anonymous visitor data using Google Analytics for the purpose of measuring visitor engagement and interest when browsing our website.You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Opt OutTo opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.To opt out of targeted advertising:
FACEBOOK – [https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads]( https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads)
GOOGLE - [https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous]( https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous)
BING - [https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]( https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads)Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
8. Campaign for Plain EnglishWe’ve tried to abide by the policies set out by the Campaign for Plain English – http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/